Friday, October 30, 2020

MIDTERM BREAK!

 WEEK 82



HENRIK's WORDS:

 

Calm week! Only me, Willy, Alex and Michael here in the school this week, the other students took their midterm break. It was really great as I have been looking forward for a calm week for some time now so I can do some experimenting with various type of metal surface finishing techniques, I was very happy with my findings! Next week everything is back to normal with a new technician student. Have a great weekend everyone!


STEP 1: MICROMECHANICS! (WILLY)

Willy milling some parts in the Schaublin 70 for his tools.


Some of the tools Willy worked on during the week.

STEP 2: PIVOT GAUGES! (MICHAEL)

Michael finished many pivot gauges this week, here is one really nice black polished appearance on the burnish!






No comments:

Post a Comment