Friday, November 29, 2019

Bench Test & The Real Exam!

Bench Test & The Real Exam!


WEEK 34

Harman Wadhwa 
Origin : New Delhi, India
Age : 28
Watchmaking class : 8 month Service & Technician course
Current mood : Final exams AKA Stress Days. I am prepared and hoping for it to go well. 
It is a 3 day exam, 1 day of theory and 2 days of practical. I will be working on ETA Movt 7753 and 2892 finding out the parts and overhaul the movt perfectly. Hoping for  better weather and health this coming week. Wish me luck, I need it. 😄


Pierre Aubert
Origin : Toulouse, France
Age : 23
Watchmaking class : 2Y Fullskill Program
Current mood: Exam week! Spent most of my time preparing for my pivot gauges exam. I took two tests this week, which allowed me to fine tune some specifics in prep. for next week's final exam! I also prepared all the sequence of operations for the undersides of my school watch bridges. Look forward to finishing the sequences for the upper sides before the semester ends, if possible! Otherwise, it will be after Christmas! Have a great weekend and see you next week!

Markus McDonald 
Origin : Stockholm Sweden 
Age : 20
Watchmaking class: 2 years Fullskill Program
Current mood : This week consisted of me finishing off one final piece for the winding stem, the reasoning behind this is that the quality of every measurement be it the length or the consistency of the square is crucial to the functionality and longevity of said piece along with the winding stem I also focused on making my tools specially the base for the balance bridge support.

Alex
Origin : Kaohsiung, Taiwan 
Age : 26
Watchmaking : 2Y Fullskill Program
Current mood: It's been a good week except for the weather. Finally finished my tool. Only thing left is to fix the corners so they look sharper and do the finishing. Also a little bit excited for the trial exam next week. My first exam!!!



Exam Week!! (Harman)

                                                       Theory which i love, NOT.

                                   Extracting the broken pallet fork staff via Horia Tool.


                                      When you take screw tightness too seriously.😏

TOOL (ALEX)


HENRIK's WORDS:
So Harmans final exam started finally! He will continue on Monday and finish it on Tuesday, we all keep our fingers crossed! Pierre continued to do another 2 pivot gage practice exams, while Markus finished his winding stem square exercises and Alex finished his fancy balance support tool which looks amazing! We had a new taster course/bench test this week as well, Michael form Malaysia which was very nice too. have a great weekend to all and see you next week!

Alex inspecting a screw he black polished.


Friday fun!




No comments:

Post a Comment